- 250ml Thickened Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- Icing Sugar Mixture, to taste
- Place cream into a chilled bowl and begin to whip, when thickened to a medium peak add vanilla and sugar.
- Continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- 4 x 85g pkts Jelly Crystals
- 500ml Water, boiled
- 2 x 375ml tins Evaporated Milk
- 1 x 200g pkt Rice Cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 Marshmallows, chopped into quarters
- Chantilly Cream
- Chocolate Flakes
- Empty jelly crystals into a heat proof bowl and add boiled water. Stir until jelly crystals have dissolved.
- While jelly is cooling, make biscuit base.
- Crush biscuits and add melted butter.
- Divide biscuit mix evenly between the 8 glasses.
- Lightly firm down the biscuit layer.
- Add evaporated milk to jelly mix and stir to combine.
- Place 4 marshmallow pieces into each cup.
- Pour cooled jelly mix into cups.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Decorate with a piped chantilly cream rose, chopped strawberries, chocolate and mint.